Boston State Emergency Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston State Emergency Services

Boston is a fictional state in this text role play game. Boston State Department of Emergency Services is an emergency services department where you take the role of an first responder.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Police Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Police Information Empty
PostSubject: Police Information   Police Information EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:44 pm

This is what the police in this game do:

We are called "Metro Police" Just Metro Police, not Boston, not state troopers, no Just Metro Police.

We have a few different units well we will have a few different units for now we just have Patrol.

Patrol officers, Officers in the Patrol Division, respond to 911 calls, and keep their area in public order. They patrol the streets and look for any signs of trouble. If you see a fight just driving down the street you will stop and break up the fight, if you need help you will call for help over the radio. You usually patrol a lone, but backup isn't far away.

In the future I hope to have a Metro Swat Team. This SWAT team will still patrol when not on call, but when they get a call or have a warrant to serve they will serve it.

I want to have a Metro K9 Unit, who will patrol the whole metro area, and respond to officers chasing suspects, search for anything in cars stopped by another officer etc..

I want an investigative unit who will investigate various crime types.

And more...
Back to top Go down
https://bsdes.rpg-board.net

Police Information
Page 1 of 1